|Love RareList ?|
|Share us around :-|
The Ascent of Everest by Hunt, John Hard Cover, Bright blue boards, gilt title, author and publisher to spine, corners are lightly bumped, tail end is shelf|
Book Views: 57
Les Mots by Sartre, Jean-Paul Paperback, white card wrap with red title, and black author and publisher the front wrap as well as the spine, wraps are
Book Views: 68
A La Recherche Du Temps Perdu ... by PROUST, MARCEL Soft Cover, Brown Leather wraps, Gilt title and author to spine, Front paste down has former owners name and a date,
Book Views: 69
Lady Chatterley's Lover, (Comp ... by Lawrence, D. H. Paperback, soft printed wraps, Cover design by Stephen Russ, adapted from D. H. Lawrenc's own rendering
Book Views: 70
RareList - Rare Book Collectors Community
Rare Book Sellers
Rare Book Collectors
Rare Book Experts
- Unlike similar sites, we don't charge commission on sales.
- You can earn credit by helping other members on the forum.
- You can use the book valuation service to determine the value of your book(s) before you sell them.
- You can list any number of rare books, manuscripts and maps for free with photos.
- If you have a very large book collection, we can help you upload them.
- Each of your books can found by anyone searching on Google or Yahoo.
- We are a UK based company, the same country where many rare books were published.
- Expose your rare book collection to the world, join now.
- Please note that we don't 'sell' books on here, we just connect book buyer and seller.
Rare Book Enthusiast
- You can join Rare List for free but to join the expert panel is by invitation only.
- You can use your expertise to do valuations on books and earn cash.
- You can help other members on the forum. If we feel you are expert enough, we will invite you to join the panel.
- Join now.
- You can join Rare List for free.
- You can read the comments from our members and add your own.
- You can meet and make friends with like-minded people.
- Join now.
|Telepathy means never having to say you're sorry. -Graffiti|