RareList ( Log in here | Join ) 
   Home  Valuation  Rare Books  Articles  Wanted Books  Members  Forum  Auction  Contact  About  
Love RareList ?
Share us around :-

Rare Items
Books170478
Comics5
Magazines21
Manuals0
Manuscripts968
Maps5
Music Scores3
Postcards70
Photos10
Scrolls0
Total171560

Featured
Featured rare books Trois Nouvelles by Jouhanneaud, L\
Trois Nouvelles by Jouhanneaud, L\'Abbé Paul (pseud. le chanoine d\'Antony, Paul Desarènes, Paul de Masvergne, Abbé.) Jouhanneaud, L'Abbé Paul (pseud. le chanoine d'Antony, Paul Desarènes, Paul de Masvergne, Abbé.) Trois Nouvelles A
Book Views: 541

Featured rare books Sakya or Buddhist Origins by DAVIDS, Mrs Rhys
Sakya or Buddhist Origins by DAVIDS, Mrs Rhys Davids, Mrs Rhys [Caroline Augusta Foley Rhys], [1857 1942]. Sakya or Buddhist Origins London, Kegan Paul et al
Book Views: 541

Featured rare books Danses Anciennes de Cour et de Théâtre en France by Conté, Pierre
Danses Anciennes de Cour et de ... by Conté, Pierre Conté, Pierre Danses Anciennes de Cour et de Théâtre en France Paris, 1974, 4to, (300 x 210mm) pp 247, Old dances of the
Book Views: 541

Featured rare books Monsieur Nostradamus by FLEURIOT, Mlle. Zénaȉde Marie Anne.
Monsieur Nostradamus by FLEURIOT, Mlle. Zénaȉde Marie Anne. FLEURIOT,Mlle. Zénaȉde Marie Anne Monsieur Nostradamus Paris, Librairie Hachette et Cie, 1877, 2nd Edition,
Book Views: 541

This Rare Book is no longer for sale

However, this Book could be for sale elsewhere.


TitleGrimms' Goblins and Wonder Tales AuthorBROTHER'S GRIMM
PublisherWarne Published1890 at UK
Issue0 Volume0
Sellers Ref EditionUnknown
Pri LanguageEnglish Sec languageN/A
Asking priceGBP 49.95 Negotiable FictionFiction
BindingHardback JacketNo
Views657 (Interest:1) Modified2012-Mar-31   13:33
This Book is no longer for sale    
Description of Book:-

A well preserved undated (c1890)illustrated edition of fairy tales from the Brothers Grimm. Olive cloth covered boards, VG. Gilt & coloured decor to front/spine with handling wear to corners & prelims. Book VG, neat pencil inscription ffep, page corner clipped, no other markings evident throughout. 372 pages with engraved frontis & numerous illustrations throughout. Pages clean & tight with hand soiling to closed edging. Altogether a very collectable title with fantastic illustrations from the Dalziel bros!


Rare Book for sale. Grimms
Rare Book for sale. Grimms
Rare Book for sale. Grimms
Rare Book for sale. Grimms


Info
Workshop
Acres Learning
Latest Comments
old book in attic

old book in attic This book was a fairly popular title of its time and therefore has only a nominal value I'm afraid ...

old book in attic Book I found in attic was Published by The Gresham Publishing company Ltd, 66, Chandos Street, Covent Gardens, London, ...

Arabic Books I need help finding. 6 Volume 1 of Lexicon bibliographicum et encyclopaedicum a Mustafa ben Abdallah Katib 1835 ...

Maxie Lane I've been informed by Sally Lane that Maxie Lane sadly passed away on 17th April 2014 ...

Edgar Browne , Hablot Browne's(Phiz) son , any info ? also a ref to Bnown (EDGAR ATHELSTANE), 33 Rodney street, Liverpool, is a son of the late Hablot" from Liverpool's ...

Edgar Browne , Hablot Browne's(Phiz) son , any info ? Hmm....found this, could it be 39 Rodney Street? "During the last few years I have been repeatedly urged to put on ...

possible 1st edition the plays of jm barrie Hmm yes i sadly agree with Jimbooks ( ...

possible 1st edition the plays of jm barrie The earliest one volume edition of The Plays of J M Barrie I can find was published in 1918 as far as I can tell ...

Quotes
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

    Developed, Funded & Run by SI7 | (C) 2005 ~ 2014 RareList   CEO: David Chan, CTO: Peter Blue  Links |  Stats |  FAQ | Host ID: 11    

Online Shopping